Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Sermon Series


This Sunday morning I will begin a 7-part sermon series examining word pictures of Jesus. Join us at 8:30 or 10:45 as we begin this exciting study of the word pictures that Jesus used to describe Himself.

I have been reading David Jeremiah's newest book, What in the World is Going On. It is a great book dealing with prophetic events that will be clear signs that we are living in the last days. Whether or not Jesus will come during our lifetime is not for me to know. But this much I do know. We are a day closer to His coming than we were yesterday. Today . . . tomorrow . . . or a hundred years from now . . . the important point is to be ready. I have no fear because I know I have put my faith in Him. He knows me personally and has forgiven my sins.

Therefore, I join with John in praying even so, come Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment