Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Look

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around Highland Drive Baptist Church. Thanks to everyone who helped setup the outside display and the inside decorations. I just love Christmas. I have been listening to Christmas music for several days. We have also already begun to watch Christmas movies. I guess I am just a sentimentalist. We are still a day away from the beginning of December, but let me wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Thanks for all of the positive comments about the recent sermon series, "Packing Your Child's Suitcase." It was a joy to preach it and a pleasure to receive the positive comments. If you missed one or all of the sermons, you can get them from our website, www.hdbc.org, or you can listen through podcasting on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment