Monday, April 20, 2009

GPS

GPS is the title for our Spring Children's Choir Program scheduled for this coming Sunday night. It should be another "classic" program. It seems like only a few days ago that I was watching my girls participate in those programs. Now they are all grown up and those days are enjoyed only in the database of my memories. Those were wonderful days and I am so glad that my girls were able to be a part of this ministry. I truly appreciate Sharon, Stacy, Glenda, Dana, Theresa and others who give of their time to teach our children the joy of using music and drama to serve the Lord. Join us Sunday night for GPS!

Just a hint . . . you might want to get here a little early. The good seats fill up fast.

1 comment:

  1. Just don't surprise us by bringing out videos of us in those old programs!!! :D

    ReplyDelete