Monday, March 23, 2009

Air Bud

Last night we introduced Hutch to Air Bud. Honestly, I had never seen the movie but knew it was about a dog that played basketball. Hey, knowing Hutch loves basketball and dogs I thought this would be good. So, I recorded the movie and last night provided us with the right opportunity. Hutch crawled up into my lap and quickly became mesmerized by the dog that could make shots.

It is the classic family movie that ultimately has a "feel-good" finish after making you cry your eyes out. One scene actually made me think of Old Yeller. Ouch. But don't worry . . . Air Bud did not die.

It got even more interesting when Hutch hopped out of my lap and tried to get Jay Jay (our dog) to become Air Bud. It was pretty funny because Jay Jay was not having any part of it. Clearly she had slept through the movie.

Is there some spiritual application that I can now make to Air Bud? Probably . . . but its Monday, so it's not going to happen.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment