Monday, April 21, 2008

Spiritual Darkness

As I write this entry I am in a hotel in the Little Rock area. I spent the day in a missions conference focusing on Central and Eastern Europe. It was an eye-opener. Though that part of the world has experienced liberation from communism, it remains in spiritual darkness. Though there are believers in each country, their numbers are very few. There are thousands of towns and villages with no real access to the truth about salvation.

We are anticipating a project in that part of the world later this year. I know the Lord has some great things in store for the team which He will assemble, as well as for the people with whom we will come into contact.

Congratulations to Jason and our youth ministry on a great silent auction. Though I was unable to be present, I have heard great reports. Thanks to the church for being so supportive of this important area in our church.

Blessings,
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment