Monday, April 28, 2008

New Partnerships?

As I write this blog entry I am in a hotel room in Wichita, Kansas. Jerry, Armentia and I are here on a "vision" trip to pursue possible partnerships in this area in planting new churches. This could be a great opportunity for many members of HDBC to participate in short-term projects that will make a difference in the Kingdom of God. A team to drive to the area in one day, work for several days, then drive home. The costs would be minimal and the results eternal.

Tonight we will attend banquet and meet the folks who are already working in this area. Tomorrow (Tuesday) we will tour the region. On Wednesday we travel home. We are praying for the Lord to give discernment and clear direction as we seek His will in this matter. I am looking forward to seeing how God may want Highland Drive to be involved in this part of His world. I'll let you know how it goes.

Blessings,
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment