Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vision

Vision is a word that is used too often, particularly in the context of a church, corporation or organization. However, it is vital. Without it there is no direction and therefore no movement or growth. In a church, corporation or organization this is a death sentence. I am grateful for the vision that HDBC has. Our vision is to lead people to Love God, Connect to Others and Serve the World. It is simple, Biblical and measurable.

However, this afternoon I am thinking about another kind of vision. I visited my eye doctor this morning and he put me in a pair of contacts that split my vision on purpose. One is for distance vision and the other for reading. If I can ever overcome the tendency to close my right eye while reading and my left eye while driving I may decide whether or not this will work for me. It should make for an interesting couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment